Vacation spots

Kayak fishing main forum.

Moderators: GASMAN, HoosierPaddler, islandspeed2001, Dreads0518

Mudflat123

Vacation spots

Post by Mudflat123 » Sat May 11, 2019 9:00 am

Hey guys, I was wondering if you all knew any vacations spots for a kayak fishing trip? Keys are definitely an option I am just unsure of which key or where to launch and fish. Any help would be great!

JohnYaksJax

Re: Vacation spots

Post by JohnYaksJax » Sat May 11, 2019 3:44 pm

Hello Mudflat and hope you "caught them up" Thurs/Fri...not sure of where or when you actually fished, but hope you caught some su
Dunno what or where to recommend for a Fishing & Yakking Florida trip...so I will ask you these:
How many days will you be on the vacation??
Is your "bride" going with you?? Are you interested in camping or would you want a motel/cabins?
Saw you mentioned the Keys and they are awesome, but a much longer drive than I normally want to do.
I have "roughed it" a few times in GA and FL and I enjoy tent camping, so that is an idea...??

Give us some criteria of what you are looking for..see above...and there are MANY trips mentioned already...just try the "Search' method on here....if it still works?? :shock:
I'll watch for your response....Good Luck!!
JYJ

Mudflat123

Post by Mudflat123 » Sun May 12, 2019 7:50 am

Yeah my wife will be coming with me. She definitely would like a hotel or motel I believe. We are looking for 3 to 4 days

JohnYaksJax

Post by JohnYaksJax » Sun May 12, 2019 9:26 pm

Hey Mudflat....Thx for the reply and I have some ideas for you two...at least for you to consider!!

I had this nice long Reply for you with some ideas and then my daughter returned my Mother's Day phone call and it disappeared...DANG!!!

If you get a few minutes, give me a call and I'll tell you some places...and one of them is my very favorite!!
Take care...JYJ

Mudflat123

Post by Mudflat123 » Mon May 13, 2019 10:08 am

Shoot me a message when it’s OK to call!

JohnYaksJax

Post by JohnYaksJax » Mon May 13, 2019 2:38 pm

Weather is getting NASTY over here right now, so I should be home...know you have a variable schedule, so let me know....I should be home the rest of today....MON....since storms are heading this way now....or...call me later tonite!!!

We need to fish again soon...John