Thank you!

Activities related to the Northeast Florida chapter of HeroesOnTheWater.org

Moderator: Tmdfam

YakGroupie

Thank you!

Post by YakGroupie » Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:18 am

The Northeast Florida Chapter extends a heartfelt THANK YOU to all that supported us through participation at the Jacksonville Kayak Fishing Classic. As always, the tournament was an astounding success thanks to all the hard work by Mike and Michelle Kogan and their army of volunteers. This event is no small feat and takes tons of hours and more dedication than I can imagine. Thank you Mike, Michelle and volunteers.

Funds raised for the Northeast Chapter stay right here at our chapter for our local veterans. We use these funds to purchase equipment and food for our events. We are one of the largest chapters in the nation and serve over 300 veterans per year, not including their family/friends. Serving so many takes more money. Your donations through raffle tickets, allows us to concentrate on putting more vets in seats and getting them on the water and less time beating the bushes for change in order to pay for a hamburger. All of the leadership team from our chapter are volunteers, we do this because our veterans mean the world to us and we feel they deserve any help we can provide, so personally, I thank you for allowing me to concentrate on the veterans and not how we will pay for a new PFD.

Thank you!
Melita
MELITA'S CUPCAKE PRO STAFF!