Missed it by that much

Who caught what, when, where, and how.

Moderators: GASMAN, HoosierPaddler, islandspeed2001, Dreads0518

olcaptain

Missed it by that much

Post by olcaptain » Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:38 pm

Missed it by that much

If you have never watched Maxwell Smart in the TV series “Get Smart” this illustration will mean nothing to you. When referring to a close call, Maxwell would often say…..”missed it by that much.”

Fishing is a funny thing. You can fish the same spot. You can use the same bait. You can hold your mouth just right each time but I’m here to tell you that the results will vary.

Max and I did everything by the book this morning. We loaded up the same and we paddled all the way across the lake the same.

We anchored in the same spot and sat expectantly for three hours.

In the meantime, we were met by my good buddy Doug Hargrove who joined us for a while. Things were a bit slow, so Doug and I took a couple of shots of each other.

Later, after Doug left. we had a wonderful couple who recently moved here from Michigan come under the bridge and spoke to Max BY NAME!!!! Now folks, I love it when people recognize my dog before they do me! It was a pleasure meeting these folks and I’m sure you will hear more from them in the future.

It was a beautiful day and if you know me well you know that I had a ball although the bite was slow. If you know me, you also know how I hate to blank or get skunked. So, the question remains. Did the Ol Captain get skunked today?

Missed it by that much…….

Ol Captain
"Be Ye Fishers of men. You catch 'em and He will clean 'em"

SuaSponte

Re: Missed it by that much

Post by SuaSponte » Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:44 pm

When I have a bad I know where to come.
| Sua Sponte |

| Hobie PA12 The Cadillac | Buy VonZipper CPR Measuring Board Online & Vinyl Graphics @ www.i-heart-stickers.com
| 904-256-4985 |

umarekha

Post by umarekha » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:45 am

As a product category it's not unique, exactly, though the few other portable, combined audio interface / MIDI controller keyboards around are mostly pretty ... Coming in 25 or 49-key versions, it's a lightweight but well-built device kar results 2018

JohnYaksJax

Post by JohnYaksJax » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:41 pm

Administrator.....Moderator.....Jerry.....Would someone PLEASE delete this post AND the TROLL who posted last??
Thx....Wish that I still could and it would be done NOW....JYJ