Who caught what, when, where, and how.
Moderators: GASMAN, HoosierPaddler, islandspeed2001, Dreads0518
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:30 am
Went out early this morning at Devil's Elbow, fished from 6-9am and managed to get a slam: 1 22" trout, 3 flounder to 16", and 1 small redfish. I saw a few reds busting bait up in the grass but they were not hitting plastics very well. The water temp was 85 and it rose quickly to 87 by the time I left. I got everything on slayer paddle tails on a 1/8 oz swimbait hook.
- Image 7-14-16 at 1.54 PM.jpg (52.2 KiB) Viewed 2312 times
- Image 7-14-16 at 1.40 PM.jpg (64.82 KiB) Viewed 2314 times
- Posts: 264
- Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:55 pm
- Location: Northsiiiiiiiide!!
Nice trout! Good job on the slam
- Posts: 14858
- Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:21 pm
- Location: Neptune Beach, FL
Ditto what Kahuna said!!
Nice slam and pretty sunrise picture too!!
- Posts: 672
- Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:36 pm
- Location: St. John's County
Very nice trout! Congrats on the slam.
Jackson Cuda 12
Custom Gheenoe NMZ
- Posts: 983
- Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:13 am
- Location: SR210
Love the sunrise pic.
Great catches too.
James aka Gumby
My kayak "the red roadster" is so short, I can load it IN the car.
Red Flex 9' sit inside
Green Pelican Castaway 11' 6"
2012 Hobie PA 14'
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:17 am
- Location: Jacksonville Beach
Pretty colors/spots on that trout! Congrats on some nice fish.