Any Easy Tide Issue Fixes Out There?

Come in here for help on using the Forums or the Gallery.

Moderator: KayakMike

mitchgofish

Any Easy Tide Issue Fixes Out There?

Post by mitchgofish » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:06 am

Continue to have problems :scratch: when trying to get Tide information off the "TIDES" button. Are there any fixes out there that really work? I usually (most of the time) get the following message - "Warning: Invalid argument supplied ..." when trying to get info from several stations. Surprised that this issue still has not been fixed. Also any fix to the print problem - used to be able to directly print the predictions, but now have to save and then print - any "free fix" out there besides purchasing a software program? :shaking2:

Old, but still floating
"ESCAPE"
Yellow Liquid Logic
Manta Ray 14'

JohnYaksJax

Re: Any Easy Tide Issue Fixes Out There?

Post by JohnYaksJax » Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:45 pm

Mitch....Give this a try...it just worked for me!!

http://jacksonvillekayakfishingclassic. ... idecal.php

Dunno WHY this link is not attached to the TIDES word at the top of each page...??... :scratch:
JohnYaksJax

PS: SORRY, BUT IT WORKED ONCE FOR ME!!!! ONE MY WAY OUT THE DOOR SOON, SO WILL CHECK IT OUT....IT "USED" TO WORK WHEN KAYAKMIKE FIRST POSTED IT...???

01ron

Post by 01ron » Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:51 pm

Try selecting a different spot (for instance Pablo Creek ICWW bridge) and see if it still works for you. It does not for me.

Actually tried it again and it worked this time. First time, I clicked the yellow diamond at the ICWW and it did not work. I exited the browser then went back in and selected from the pull down menu at the top right. Worked that time.

Tried a third time. Results are erratic. Works sometimes and does not at others. Actually looks like it times out whenever it fails.

mitchgofish

Post by mitchgofish » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:06 am

Yes em - looks like maybe a buffering issue? - Works first time, but then fails when switching to another station. Hope someone can work a fix to this frustrating :shaking: problem.
"ESCAPE"
Yellow Liquid Logic
Manta Ray 14'