Deleting PMs

Come in here for help on using the Forums or the Gallery.

Moderator: KayakMike

Vonzipper

Deleting PMs

Post by Vonzipper » Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:50 pm

Hey guys,
I had a new private message come in and found out my ON HOLD had 50 messages and was full. My fingers are getting tired. I have been deleting them one at a time but was wondering is there a way to delete all 38 I have remaining now?
Zip
"It amazes me how much enjoyment I get helping someone other than myself these days" Zip, 2018

JohnYaksJax

Re: Deleting PMs

Post by JohnYaksJax » Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:03 pm

Zip.....on the right hand side of that PM screen, there are little boxes that you can check...an X will appear, and you can scroll down that check them off and then click on "Delete All" or something similar.......

You are too Dang Popular!!! LOL!!1
JYJ

Dreads0518

Post by Dreads0518 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:06 pm

Yes.................
Look for "Mark All" at the bottom right of the msg page...Click that.
It should add check marks to all your msg boxes.

Now look for the drop down box that has "Mark/Unmark as important". Click that box and you will get choices in that box. Highlight "Delete marked", and click "GO" all the msg with check marks will be deleted.
After extensive, diligent, and scholarly research, there is NO evidence that life should be so serious.
Ultimate 14.5

Vonzipper

Post by Vonzipper » Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:55 pm

Thank you for the information and that worked. I am armed and ready for those PMs again.
"It amazes me how much enjoyment I get helping someone other than myself these days" Zip, 2018