Kayak fishing main forum.
Moderators: GASMAN, HoosierPaddler, islandspeed2001, Dreads0518
- Posts: 13118
- Joined: Wed Feb 23, 2005 9:42 am
- Location: Amelia Island / Fernandina Beach. FL
Thought I had stepped it up a big notch with the addition of the Solo. After seeing this I may need to step up to an even higher level
Solo Skiff Pro Staff
Polar Bear Coolers
- Posts: 360
- Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:20 pm
- Location: Middleburg/orange park boarder
- Posts: 321
- Joined: Fri May 10, 2013 4:24 pm
- Location: Beach and Hodges
At 6k for the Jetangler, I think I would get a nice Gheenoe with all the bells and whistles for that price.
2015 Slayer Propel 13
- Posts: 502
- Joined: Tue May 28, 2013 11:01 pm
I'll stick with my SOLO. Does look pretty cool though. I'm with Jerry, I don't have to hit Ludacris Speed to get to my destination.
- Posts: 1313
- Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:23 pm
Turn around on a dime and give you nine cents change. It is nice Jerry, but I think you are riding in style in that Solo.
"It amazes me how much enjoyment I get helping someone other than myself these days" Zip, 2018
- Posts: 810
- Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:24 pm
- Location: Mandarin
And how are these different from the jet skis that you all want to throw lead sinkers at?
"Of course, folk fish for different reasons. There are enough aspects of
angling to satisfy the aspirations of people remarkably unalike."
-- Maurice Wiggin --
- Posts: 121
- Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:26 am
- Location: Deltona ,Fla
tadpole wrote:And how are these different from the jet skis that you all want to throw lead sinkers at?
Ding ding ding we have a winner [THUMBS UP SIGN]
- Posts: 3295
- Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2004 11:01 pm
- Location: St. Augustine Beach
I just listed my solo in classifieds and ordered one!
I got to think they will make the Solo look light in weight. I'll bet they are in the 230# range or more.
- Posts: 64
- Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:30 pm
These are interesting times we live in!
- Posts: 211
- Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:06 pm
- Location: Old City
Under ten hp, you can still go to Guana, needs ten inches of water, well half the lake..
Jackson Big Tuna, Slow speed high drag...
Solo Skiff, old man yaking at its best
- Posts: 1815
- Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:26 pm
- Location: Fairfax, VA & Ponte Vedra
For that price you'd think they'd have a better seat.
Perception Sport Destiny/Scout 12
Perception Striker 11.5
Field & Stream Shadow Caster 123