Me and my Step dad just invented something. Need some feed b

Kayak fishing main forum.

Moderators: GASMAN, HoosierPaddler, islandspeed2001, Dreads0518

livemarcolive

Me and my Step dad just invented something. Need some feed b

Post by livemarcolive » Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:11 pm

There different versions of the Dryak. The Dryak is a dry storage unit that pulls behind your Kayak, Canoe or Paddle board. It is also a hit with the Wade Fishing community. It can be attached to a kayak anchor or directly to you while wade wishing and used as a dry storage for your bait and tackle. As I was saying, the base model of the Dryak is a dry storage unit. The best you can customize it to fit your need for the day and it can always revert back to the dry storage. It can be transformed into the Koolak. This is a removable lining that is sold separately that will tremendously increase the time that your drinks stay cold but I'm more interested in feedback on our next product. In the next month we are coming out with the Fishak. This will give you the option to mount poles directly to the Dryak and it will also come with a different lid that will have a built in aerator so that you can transform your Dryak into a live-well for bait and have a ruler decal for measuring.

I guess I would like to know what you guys think about ir as a whole. Or any suggestions. The fishak isn't made yet. We have the live-well lid already in production. But as far as the addons, what else would someone body want on there. And do you think it would be used more often as dry storage for tackle or as a live well. It would be a pretty big live well. If you want to check it out more and see a bunch of pictures. Our website is dryak.net we just went operational about a week ago and would love some feedback on the idea/things we should change or add.

captmallyboog

Re: Me and my Step dad just invented something. Need some fe

Post by captmallyboog » Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:45 pm

Pictures and specs would help.
Malibu X Factor
Malibu Mini X

BenPaddlin

Post by BenPaddlin » Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:36 pm

Pretty cool idea. Would be useful for carrying extra supplies on overnight camping trips.
OK Trident 13
OK Drifter 12
Northeast Outfitters Canoe 14

tadpole

Post by tadpole » Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:35 am

BenPaddlin wrote:Pretty cool idea. Would be useful for carrying extra supplies on overnight camping trips.
I agree - I could see towing this down the Suwanee! My current Sit-In is not large enough for much of a camping trip but this could easily handle the overflow.
Tadpole

"Of course, folk fish for different reasons. There are enough aspects of
angling to satisfy the aspirations of people remarkably unalike."
-- Maurice Wiggin --

jtluongo

Post by jtluongo » Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:53 pm

sounds like a good idea

livemarcolive

Post by livemarcolive » Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:23 pm

Yea. I'm actually taking it camping this weekend down on the weekiwachee. I have a fishing kayak so I already have pole holders. And I go hammock camping so there will be plenty of room for some fishing gear. So I'll be going fishing my second day when I get around pine island

keastman

Post by keastman » Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:53 pm

I'm pretty sure I've already seen that type of product somewhere on the Net, unless it was yours. I think your biggest market could be campers. Many strive for less stuff as they get futher into kayak fishing.