Home ReviewsArticlesKayak Fishing ForumsTidesWeatherGuidesBait&TackleOnline StoreLinksKayak Fishing SpotsEventsPhoto Gallery
It is currently Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:21 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Sailfish from a kayak
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:53 pm 

I went to South Florida recently and fished a little there. Sharing my adventure from day one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hogzs05s18s

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:05 am 

Great job, and great video! If you ever need some company, myself and another friend would love to join!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:53 pm 

joelwinters wrote:
Great job, and great video! If you ever need some company, myself and another friend would love to join!

Sure, I always like a company. I am going again in the beginning of April there, if the weather cooperates. The weather is the most significant factor.
I am not sure if somebody has tried fishing for kings in Jax area and what was the result? Has anyone tried to pass St. Augustin Inlet on a kayak? It looks to me completely doable on Outback, so you don't need to deal with beach lunch headache, sand, etc. Can launch from Vilano ramp. If someone knows good big black drum/bull red spots around, we can go there too. I went to Nassau Sound couple weeks ago, fished with a live crab around bridges, got nothing. Tarpon should be in the area in August, so should be lots of fun. Lets keep in touch!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:21 pm 

Yeah, I fish for kings and tarpon in the summer just off PVB. I laugh at the Inn and Club, which I have access to. You're welcome to join. Let me know April dates, and we will join you if the weather is right.

Tight lines!