Home ReviewsArticlesKayak Fishing ForumsTidesWeatherGuidesBait&TackleOnline StoreLinksKayak Fishing SpotsEventsPhoto Gallery
It is currently Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:18 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:15 pm 

Flying into JAX on Friday for a week and hope to have a few days to wet a line. Looking for suggestions, I'll need rod/reel and tackle, license in addition to the yak rental. Willing to go anywhere between Mayport and St. Augustine. If anyone is planning on a outing and has a extra yak and set-up, I'd be glad to tag along and pay for the rental.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Dan

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:28 pm 

Hello Dan aka wyecrabber and guessing you are on the way to JAX as I am typing this.
I have several possible solutions for some kayak fishing while you are down here so please call me...I left my name and info on your VM just now.
Please let me know if you are still planning on kayak fishing while you are down here!!
Have a good trip and I will look for a Reply from you either my phone or on here.
JohnYaksJax...aka John Stewart @ 904-662-2569

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:55 pm 

JohnYaksJax wrote:
Hello Dan aka wyecrabber and guessing you are on the way to JAX as I am typing this.
I have several possible solutions for some kayak fishing while you are down here so please call me...I left my name and info on your VM just now.
Please let me know if you are still planning on kayak fishing while you are down here!!
Have a good trip and I will look for a Reply from you either my phone or on here.
JohnYaksJax...aka John Stewart @ 904-662-2569

Hi John: Wanted to give a shout out to you for the message and phone call. Unfortunately, we spent most of the time looking at homes in the area. The good news is we purchased a home in World Golf Village with a move-in date early in 2020. I'd like to be down in time for the sheepshead next winter. I tried taking a headboat out of St. Augustine, but got blown out for two days last week.

Thanks, I'd like to catch-up next time I'm down.

Dan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:06 pm 

Hey Dan....CONGRATS on your new home down at World Golf Village!! LOTS of good places to fish down there and slightly warmer than up here, but about the same.
Let me know if/when you are headed down and we'll wet a line!!
John Stewart