Home ReviewsArticlesKayak Fishing ForumsTidesWeatherGuidesBait&TackleOnline StoreLinksKayak Fishing SpotsEventsPhoto Gallery
It is currently Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:34 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:08 pm 

[img]/img] finally got this nice ghost back . Coming season is a coming , time to get your gear in check

Attachments:
FB_IMG_1535052369806.jpg
FB_IMG_1535052369806.jpg [ 42.66 KiB | Viewed 242 times ]
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:34 pm 

Beautiful mount! I'm gearing up for the archery opener this Saturday. Also drew a general gun tag for Guana this fall, so I plan to be spending some time in there scouting. Have flirted with the idea of taking a few woodies during the early season, but I'll probably stick to deer hunting. Here's one that I'll be chasing.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:25 pm 

Nice Chris . Hope you score :cheers: . How have you've been . This Gov contract has taken alot of my time to be honest . I'll be done at the end of 2019 . They want me to stay , but I'm done . They are in good shape for the 2020 Olympic quals , and that's all I committed too . Then it will be alot of fishing , hunting , and running retrievers :bounce:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:33 am 

Hey, can't complain about being busy with work (Although I do it all the time). I've been great. Fished a lot this summer, had a great dove shoot up in GA over labor day weekend. I got bit by the bow hunting bug last year, so I'll be saying goodbye to friends, family and the fish starting Saturday and will be sitting in trees for the next few months. I'm fishing out of a flats boat these days. Shoot me a message if you ever wanna go fish.