Home ReviewsArticlesKayak Fishing ForumsTidesWeatherGuidesBait&TackleOnline StoreLinksKayak Fishing SpotsEventsPhoto Gallery
It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:15 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:37 am 

a friend in Texas sent this to me . This looks very stable and appears to be plastic as well . Have any one seen these here in person .

Attachments:
FB_IMG_1490005517543.jpg
FB_IMG_1490005517543.jpg [ 24.05 KiB | Viewed 738 times ]
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:04 am 

I believe they demo and sell them at B.C.O.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:06 am 

Saw one a few weeks ago out at Cedar Point.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:25 pm 

Hello Dogyak and thanks for the interest in the LIVE Paddlesports products, and YES, like Syl said above, we at BCO are Authorized Dealers for their products. (thanks for mention, Syl..)

I just called there and we have both the L2Fish and the L4Expedition in stock and available to demo on the lake behind the store....and we are very "dog friendly" so please bring Aggie for a test paddle!! Let me know when is good for you and I will be sure we have at least one of them in the demo room, and I can meet you there almost anytime that is good for you!!

To learn more about them, just click on http://www.livewatersports.com/ and check them out!!
The L2Fish is $2,299 and is 12' 6" long, 34" wide, weighs only 51#, and holds a capacity of 500#.
The L4Expedition is #2,699, 14' long, 34" wide, weighs 62#, and has a capacity of 700".
(plenty of room for you and Aggie and hunting gear, decoys, and camo netting)

Please let me know what you think and if/when you want to see them!!
Thanks....JohnYaksJax

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:05 pm 

Cool looking design for sure.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:21 pm 

They are tanks, a buddy of mine puts a yeti 60 on his and he isn't a small guy. Definitely one of the most stable paddleboards but they are huge!

Custom Gheenoe NMZ

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:21 pm 

Hey Dogyak......I wondered about color options that you might like better for hunting purposes, and I called Live Watersports and the owner/president actually returned my call awhile ago....I met him when he came up from Clearwater, FL where they are built to train us when we became dealers, and he remembered that I sold one (actually HE did the selling and demo for the customer) that day...beginner's luck!!

Their website does say that they can manufacture them in nearly any custom color scheme you would want. He may have told me about the one your friend in Texas has and he sent me a picture of one in Texas that is tan top/dark green bottom.... please send me your phone # in a PM and I will send you the pic...since I have it one my cell and do not know how to post it on here from the cell....LOL!!
Also, he is building 2 this week for a duck hunter in Stuart, FL and they are tan top/tan bottom and should be done and gone later this week. There is an extra fee for special order colors and I will get that to you when I speak with Joe Butler at BCO later this week.

I have never gotten to meet Aggie, so please let me know if you want to do a demo or either one or both of the models, and bring her with you for a test paddle!!
Thanks again...JohnYaksJax

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:14 pm 

I have always wondered if SUPs would make good gigging platforms. This one might work...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:15 pm 

Hey Dogyak.....John C. the owner of LIVE Watersports just sent me pix of the "tan over tan" L2Fish today, so I have them for you to check out in addition to the "tan over dark green" ones that he sent me last week.
Please let me know if you are interested in seeing them, and post or PM me your phone # so that I can get them to you!!
JYJ

PS: DrK...in the videos on their website it shows people standing on the side edges of them and even jumping up and down on them. The owner brought some to Black Creek Outfitters for an Open House when BCO became dealers, and he stood on one side edge with his toes curled over the edge and bounced up and down and the opposite pontoon was completely out of the water and up in the air at about 45* and there was NO way is was going to tip.
You would have plenty of room to stand and walk around the deck, and enough weight capacity for larger batteries for your lights and there is a "anchor hole" in the front where you could put a " Stake Out Pole" to keep you anchored in one spot. LOTS of room and SlideTrax to attach gear to, and a larger cooler would be no problem!!
Come to BCO and give it a test paddle or pole...and please let me know if you want to meet me there!!
JYJ