Home ReviewsArticlesKayak Fishing ForumsTidesWeatherGuidesBait&TackleOnline StoreLinksKayak Fishing SpotsEventsPhoto Gallery
It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:12 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:23 pm
Posts: 6120
Location: Duval
Got out this afternoon and did a bit of low tide fishing...........
It was slow as heck for the artificial's, but some other folks on the water had bait so they did pretty good.

I did picked up 2 slot redfish. 1-24" and 1-26". A good few hours on the water.

Image
Image

_________________
After extensive, diligent, and scholarly research, there is NO evidence that life should be so serious.
Image
Ultimate 14.5


Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2005 10:04 pm
Posts: 1325
Location: st augustine/matanzas
I fished low tide today,too, with little success-all small fish-a 24" and a 26" would have put a smile on my face-obviously you are hard to please :smoke: nice catch Keith

_________________
take your kids fishing-someday they will take you!!!!

http//www.inshoreadventures.net-a daily fishing report


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 8:36 am
Posts: 1498
Location: Jax., Mandarin
Nice looking pair of reds Keith, I must be like them "other folks" as I am not beyond soaking natural bait...some times, C.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 16, 2012 8:37 am
Posts: 575
Way to go Keith,
nice fish where's your side kick at ? Guess you don't need him to take pics anymore with your new picture taker LOL LOL. Really nice fish. Doggone it I'm retired and should be out there with you guys during the week days. BUt OHHHH NO my wife opens up a business and there goes all my fishing during the week, oh well such is life WHAAA WHAAA :beg:

J.R.

_________________
At the end of my days the measure of its length will not be as important as the measure of its width
D. Ackerman

Sheepherder


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:08 pm
Posts: 1483
Location: Jacksonville
Those are two nice fish keith, way to get them on artis

_________________
Hustle in silence, let your success make the noise!!
Native WaterCraft
Werner Paddles
SureSet Jigs


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2006 5:42 pm
Posts: 221
Nice fish!!!!!! ;)

_________________
14.5 jackson cuda


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 23, 2005 9:42 am
Posts: 11602
Location: Amelia Island / Fernandina Beach. FL
Sure Catch wrote:
Those are two nice fish keith, way to get them on artis


He caught them on bait..... my bait :thumbleft:

Guess you are not going to post the video you took of me with my big red :scratch: Guess the fact that there were 6 kayakers cheering me on was just too much for you :smoke:

_________________
Image Image

Hobie Pro Angler 12


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:03 am
Posts: 1034
Location: Jax
Good for you Keith. :thumbleft: And I think I know exactly where you caught them. They must have really been biting if Jerry got one too. :lol: :lol:

_________________
Thanks for taking me fishing Dad


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:09 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 23, 2005 9:42 am
Posts: 11602
Location: Amelia Island / Fernandina Beach. FL
Clark wrote:
Good for you Keith. :thumbleft: And I think I know exactly where you caught them. They must have really been biting if Jerry got one too. :lol: :lol:


Caught them at my "go to" spot Clark :thumbright: Geez.... you have been picking on me lately. Just because my tent doesn't leak is no reason to get pissy :D

_________________
Image Image

Hobie Pro Angler 12


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:29 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:18 pm
Posts: 221
Jerry I am on your side ,you guys should stop picking on the guy

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:25 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 3:38 pm
Posts: 265
Nice Keith :smoke:

_________________
Image
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:06 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:23 pm
Posts: 6120
Location: Duval
islandspeed2001 wrote:
Sure Catch wrote:
Those are two nice fish keith, way to get them on artis


He caught them on bait..... my bait :thumbleft:

Guess you are not going to post the video you took of me with my big red :scratch: Guess the fact that there were 6 kayakers cheering me on was just too much for you :smoke:


Sorry Jerry, Its one of those things, where you thought you were taking a video, when you really wasn't. :scratch: :scratch: I screwed up I guess...........

Yes Its true, Jerry Fought a 24" redfish with an audience that gave him applause when he got the fish in the net.... There Jerry, the written version........ :D

_________________
After extensive, diligent, and scholarly research, there is NO evidence that life should be so serious.
Image
Ultimate 14.5


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:16 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 23, 2005 9:42 am
Posts: 11602
Location: Amelia Island / Fernandina Beach. FL
Dreads0518 wrote:
islandspeed2001 wrote:
Sure Catch wrote:
Those are two nice fish keith, way to get them on artis


He caught them on bait..... my bait :thumbleft:

Guess you are not going to post the video you took of me with my big red :scratch: Guess the fact that there were 6 kayakers cheering me on was just too much for you :smoke:


Sorry Jerry, Its one of those things, where you thought you were taking a video, when you really wasn't. :scratch: :scratch: I screwed up I guess...........

Yes Its true, Jerry Fought a 24" redfish with an audience that gave him applause when he got the fish in the net.... There Jerry, the written version........ :D


That works :cheers: :smoke:

_________________
Image Image

Hobie Pro Angler 12


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:36 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:31 pm
Posts: 379
lol, oh man, you guys crack me up. those are some nice fish. love fishing for reds at lowtide


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:30 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:21 pm
Posts: 13286
Location: Neptune Beach, FL
Nice reds you got there Dreads!! Kudos to Jerry also on his red....

Sounds like the whole crew was up at Snake Gulch....Congrats to all....JYJ


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
phpBB SEO

Contact Us SiteMap Copyright © 2004-2012 JaxKayakFishing LLC, All Rights Reserved. Terms of Use/Privacy Policy