Home ReviewsArticlesKayak Fishing ForumsTidesWeatherGuidesBait&TackleOnline StoreLinksKayak Fishing SpotsEventsPhoto Gallery
It is currently Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:43 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:46 am 

I just found this video from two years ago. At the time I was thinking to use the CraigCat to to tow a couple of kayaks
(Wavewalks of course :D) further than you could paddle and then transfer to fish. However got busy with other stuff and never got back to the idea. Poor CraigCat has since been sitting under a tarp ever since in the backyard. I chanced a look at it this earlier this morning :shock: OMG. Funny how moisture condtions here in Florida promote the growth of odd little things in the strangest places. Also how black sooty mold can completely change the shade of the white hull and pontoons. WOW!!! I'll not even post pictures of the poor things current conditon and just stay with the video. i know under the accumulation of crud the boat is still there. A short investigation has already shown there are no serious issues. I have to blaim kayak fishing for this if I could just stay out of that darn Wavewalk maybe the old CraigCat would stand a chance. Oh well :D . just have to get busy and get it back to where it was in the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9gKOR1WFns&feature=plcp

http://www.jeffstacklebox.com

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter